Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pontian, Malacca Trip 2011

First time planning .......
Planning to go to my hometown, located in Pontian.
From KL to Pontian, it took us 5 hours journey. The bus ( Mayang Sari) is our choice...
It's been a very tiring day for us. 
This trip is reasonable and affordable. 
The relationship between brother and sister= us ( Melissa( sis), Adam and Me ) more and more closed. 


Darren, Adam,Melissa





We reached Pontian at around 9pm, and straight away, I brought them to one of my father shop. After introducing my parents, we straight away went for our dinner and home. After unpacking all the things, we started to talk and talk and talk. Adam is so shy, So Me and my sis, Mel Choo chit chat non stop, laughiing like no one-business.:)




The next day, I brought them to eat Wan Ton Mee as Won Tan Mee is our hometown specialize.:
Mel Choo





Next , it's our Kukup trip. Tanjung Piai is our first destination. What's so special  about Tanjung Piai? Discover yourself. Below are the photos we had taken. Enjoyed!!:)













Guess? What is this?










Eat, Have fun!!! Then karaoke!!:)


The next day we went to Malacca early in the morning by bus. Again Mayang Sari, but this time it took us 2 hours journey to Muar, by then my dear cousin cousin, Pinko Chua fetched us from the bus station to her house, again we chit-chat non stop, long time did not see each others. I love her as I love my friends much. A nice cousin. A funny girl. Then, we waited 40 minutes  for my godbrother to come. 


Malacca!!! Here we come
Even, I came to Malcca quite often, but it's a different situation now as I came with my dear friends. Quite enjoyable. And this time, with Xian Xian, Mel Choo, Jack Ng, Adam and some of the people that I still not really knew of.hahaha!


Mel & Adam


Mel & Darren (Me)

Darren & Mel

Even it was a really short trip, but we did enjoyed much !!!Planning to go to overseas on this coming August!!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment